Matflo is the leading application platform for logistics automation. DAI, a Dematic company has been successfully delivering the software associated with automated warehouse and distribution centre solutions for over 25 years. Increasingly we are not only the European ‘go to’ company, but the preferred international supplier of automation ready solutions.
Within the arena of Process Automation, there are a diversity of proprietary technologies available. Rather than generalising across all these technologies, DAI, a Dematic company has looked to concentrate its efforts on the Siemens product range, to be able to deliver true world class solution with this technology.
Matflo Logistics Automation:
We at Dematic feel that our track record speaks for itself. We work with many of the world’s leading companies, integrating our Matflo WMS and/or WCS solutions with control technology supplied by the majority of the major MHE suppliers, and with many of the leading ERP solutions as well as legacy applications employed in the market place.
If you would like to know more, please contact us directly to speak about your exact requirements. From experience, we find that the earlier in your automation project you engage us, greater potential there is for the delivery of an optimum solution, maximising the achievable benefits enjoyed by you.
- The introduction of automation at a major fashion retailer site, handling over 70,000 different SKUs has resulted in a threefold increase in efficiency
- At one site, optimisation in the picking process, has allowed the number of cases to store to be halved, and hence to effect a corresponding saving in transport costs
- Introduction of ‘goods to person’ automation solution has allowed a customer to increase its picking efficiency fourfold
- Another Matflo WMS deployment in an automated environment quoted an accuracy of 34 failures in 2.5 million = 99.9998% accuracy
- Matflo WMS deployments in automated sites vary greatly in size from a small spare parts warehouses to installations equivalent in size to 15 football pitches
> Click to learn more about Matflo Supply Chain Suite
Process Automation using Siemens
Within the field of Process Control & Automation Dematic has looked to major on the delivery of solutions based on Siemens technology.
With a shared vision for excellence, a relationship going back 30+ years, and a joint Siemens demonstration facility at the Dematic's Aberdeen Offices, the strength of the Dematic/Siemens relationship and level of commitment from both parties is available for all to see and benefit from. We are the only UK partner to offer a joint Dematic/Siemens facility of this type.
Importantly this can be seen as a true collaboration, an old fashioned partnership, where both parties bring something to the table, and together help contribute to joint success. To you this means that you get the best products deployed by the best engineers, in summary, the right solution for you, first time.
Contact us to talk about your specific operational requirements, and/or to arrange to visit our Siemens demo facility, to see the Siemens technology working for real, and not just via powerpoint.
Our specific technology know how includes:
- S7H (high availability)
- S7F (fail safe)
- WinCC OA (Open Architecture)
- Simatic IT
- Simatic Batch
> Arrange a visit to our state of the art Siemens demo centre jointly manned by Dematic & Siemens experts