User Interface Developer
The eCommerce world is changing quickly, and we are in the midst of it, delivering market shaping solutions, with our technology competing against the likes of Ocado’s. Our work is across the world, working for some of the UK’s and world’s leading companies. You would have the opportunity to travel and interact with different people and cultures. The work is definitely challenging, but equally rewarding.
The ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues is essential, as is being a quick and self-motivated learner. Engineers are given the support they need, and through our flat organisation will work with colleagues at every level of the business. For the right person career progression can be rapid.
Away from our desks we value our modern and vibrant culture that brings people together for work and for fun. There are various events throughout the year, and we have many clubs based around sports and interests.
- Competitive salary
- Incentive schemes designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group personal pension plan with generous Company contributions
- Holidays - 25 days plus bank holidays Private Health Scheme (non-contributory for employees)
- Opportunity for international travel
- Relocation allowance
- Life assurance
- Working at newly refurbished campus which includes a gym
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- A team player with a desire to learn more
- You like a challenge and are willing to take responsibility
- HTML, CSS, SASS, etc.