We are looking for an experienced and competent Shift Leader to join our growing team with the Response Coordination Centre (RCC) at DAI. The RCC is the central function within DAI for effectively addressing and coordinating the speedy resolution of incidents reported by our customers.
This is an excellent career development move for an experienced Technical Analyst that wants to lead a group of high calibre analysts to meet KPIs and ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to. You will be given full support to grow and develop your career at DAI and be rewarded well for hard work and commitment to the team. You will be choosing a career with a hugely successful company that is growing year on year and is looking for ‘life-long’ colleagues to grow with it.
DAI is one of the world’s foremost providers of technology solutions to the Warehousing and Logistics industry, with reference sites around the world for many of the world’s largest companies. The RCC is a shift based environment; hence any successful candidate would be expected to work shifts around the clock.
This individual will oversee daily operations during scheduled shifts. This will include managing all incoming DAI customer incidents, resolving escalated issues and ensuring the requirements of the shift are met. You will report to management on a weekly basis and hold daily team meetings to form an efficient handover process between shifts to take place. You will be responsible for ensuring key team members are performing on your shift and meet daily targets. Ultimately, you will make sure all aspects of daily operations on your shift run smoothly whilst implementing efficient workflows.
If you are a natural leader committed to high quality service and have experience in our industry, we’d like to meet you!
- Assign and prioritise workload
- Triage issues and prioritise according to customer business impact
- Provide direction and feedback to the team during shifts
- Oversee day to day operations and improve performance
- Train and coach new team members
- Ensure documented processes are followed
- Motivate the team to maintain high performance
- Resolve queries and manage escalations
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment
- Report on team performance on a weekly basis to management
- Competitive salary- based on level of experience and expertise
- Profit related pay (PRP) scheme designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Holidays- 24 days plus bank holidays rising to 29 days after 5 years of service
- Private health scheme
- Life assurance
- Working at a newly refurbished campus which includes a gym for staff with full showering facilities
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- A team player with a desire to learn more
- Proven experience as a Shift Leader or relevant managerial role
- Leadership skills and ability to make decisions fast
- A shift worker or able to work night shifts
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to take feedback on board and be versatile
- Further/higher education qualifications preferably in an engineering discipline and/or computing
- Familiar with the use of incident management tools
- Driving license
- A knowledge of ITIL processes, and ideally ITIL certified
- A willingness to visit sites to gain a better understanding of applications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a customer facing role