DAI is continuing to grow, and to assist in this growth phase we are looking to recruit a small number of senior staff to act as Project/Programme Managers in the delivery of IT led warehouse management and broader supply chain projects for FTSE 100 companies in the UK and internationally.
We are a lean organisation, where you can quickly make a difference and good performance is rewarded. We operate generous incentive schemes to recognise achievement. Those that show they have the aptitude, are quickly offered added responsibility and given the opportunity to differentiate themselves, both individually but equally as an important member of a team.
Within our core sectors we are seen as market leaders. Our warehousing projects frequently involve some level of integration with automation and hence some experience in this area would be advantageous. Likewise familiarity with high level supply chain deployments is beneficial.
Successful candidates will be expected to work together with our end customer, translating their operational requirements into a solution that can be effectively delivered using our proven product set.
Within DAI, Project Managers hold responsibility for the commercial and functional aspects of the solution delivered to our end customer. Projects typically involve trips to the end customer’s site, and potentially periods on site during the critical project stages.
- Competitive salary- based on level of experience and expertise
- Incentive schemes designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group Personal Pension scheme with generous Company contributions
- Holidays – 25 days plus recognised public/bank holidays
- Private Health Scheme (non-contributory for employees)
- Life assurance
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Flexibility at work
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel
- Self-sufficiency and a pro-active attitude
- Ability to take responsibility
- Current clean driving license
- International work experience
- Warehouse Management Systems or Supply Chain system know how
- Linguistic ability
- Proven team leader or manager
- Track record of successful delivery of complex IT-led real time projects
- An ability to manage both internal technical resource but also set expectations with end customers as to scope of delivery and timescales
- A demonstrable understanding of the supply chain market place, ideally with eCommerce experience