Dematic has a formal Quality Management System (QMS) across all its business operations. The QMS is subject to continuous review and improvement and is regularly audited by the British Standards Institution (BSI) and Dematic's customers. DAI is registered under ISO 9001:2015.
Dematic’s QMS was first put in place in 30 years ago and since that time has been successfully applied to a very wide range of projects, including projects carried out by Dematic in highly regulated environments related to Nuclear Power, Oil & Gas production and Pharmaceuticals.
The key benefits of using Dematic’s QMS are:
- The proven development methodology supports reliable, useable systems, delivered on time.
- All phases of the project have key checkpoints with associated documentation providing good visibility and minimising project risk.
- The solution will be appropriately tested before delivery and implementation leading to a smooth go-live and roll-out exercise.
- The solution will be engineered and documented to permit cost-effective operational support and future enhancement to meet any changing business requirements or opportunities.
- Dematic’s experience in validation of software and systems for regulatory compliance ensures that any software developed is fully traceable and validatable.